Thursday, December 4, 2008

So sick!

Poor Avery was so sick this week. She was up almost all night on Monday night, throwing up, tossing and turning and crying. Wow, it is a really tough job being a mom sometimes. I took her to the doctor and she was really good at the Doctor. We went and got her medicine and she cried the whole through Target. We then had to go to my work so I could finish some urgent projects. Avery was so cute. She sat right beside me and fell asleep with her head on my desk. When she woke up the medicine had started to kick in and talked my ear off. Too cute! Everyone around us was laughing at her. When we went home, Avery said "Can we go back tomorrow, that was fun". I think she liked all the attention, the candy, sitting next to me and getting loved on.

No comments: